KIKIT Pathways to Recovery
KIKIT Pathways to Recovery CIC (PWR) provides a specialist integrated Drug & Alcohol support service that meets the needs of hard to reach & marginalised communities.
We provide a tier 2 and 3 multi-lingual support service for substance misusers and their families, working together to overcome the root causes of addiction.
KIKIT PWR provides a personalised holistic support package for service users to be able to resettle back into their communities.
KIKIT Pathways to Recovery front line Staff are all qualified Health & Social Care level 3 Drug & Alcohol national occupational standards practitioners.
Most of the KIKIT Pathways to Recovery Team are from the local community and started with the service as volunteers and have developed into qualified practitioners.
All staff involved with the project have a passion for working within the health and social care field.
- Drug & Alcohol Drop in Service
- Multilingual tier 2 & 3 services
- Family Support
- Birmingham BME Recovery forum
- BME Women's Support Service (LIBERTY)
- Muslim Recovery Network (12 step Islamic Recovery Program)
- Young people & gangs mentoring service
- Health and Wellbeing sessions.
- Employment Support Sessions
- Support groups
- Drug & Alcohol Community Workshops
- Training and Development
- KHAT Project
- Community Safeguarding Panel